The Boy Scout Camping trip saga Day two

May 24, 2008 at 12:58 pm Leave a comment

A girlfriend said her and her family might go up today, but they changed their minds, I was hoping she would tell me if my hubba-bubba was stuck in a ditch, freezing to death, or injured….or maybe having the time of there lives, well now I just have to wait and see if they come back Monday or Not…..

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

Stress Rainy fun

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed



%d bloggers like this: